Are you one of those people, who plan to hit the gym, everyday and never turn up? At least I am. I need someone to motivate me constantly when it comes to fitness. If I manage to go for a morning walk at 7 o clock in the morning, one fine day. There’s 100% chance that I would not do it the next day! Also I need results really fast. So, to keep me focused, this time I want to have it in writing 😉
- Quit smoking: Once and for all. Not even a single puff. Not even when I drink a beer and everyone around me goes out for a smoke. I have already started working on this goal and have successfully completed a week. Woohoo! How I did it, would be covered in another post.
- Start exercising: Just for five minutes, but yes. That would make a difference. I am dying to start the 30-days-ab challenge. I will definitely be posting a before and after pic. Let’s hope that the results are great!
- Have breakfast. So, my usual day begins at 8:30 am. And then I rush to have a mug of green tea, followed by a cup of decaf black coffee. Then I laze around, read the newspaper, pack the lunch boxes and start getting ready. By 10:30, we are always rushing out. I have to include breakfast in our schedule. Weekends are worse. We go to bed at 3 am and then eventually wake up at 12:30 pm the next day. This has to stop!
- Have dinner before eight : I generally follow this rule, quite diligently. But back to back vacations and birthday celebrations threw me off the routine. From today, I’ll make sure to finish off my dinner early.
- Healthy Snacking : I think I need to stop gorging on that packet of lays, every time I’m hungry. I will replace the snacks with other healthier options.
So these are my body goals for now! Share yours and don’t forget to post your before-after pics!