I love summer! No wait, I hate the heat! But again, I love the clothes and the colors and the shorts and the glares and the hats . So basically, when it comes to fashion, I just love everything about summer. There’s so much to experiment with. Layering, not layering, going drastically high low with hot pants on the inside and a long shrug on the outside, soft floral summer dresses with a denim jacket, I can just on and on.
But let me quickly put down the fashion mantras of summer 2017! It’s all about the drama! Fringes, head-bands, big glares, platform sneakers, stacked rings, metallic skirts and flowy fabrics! I’m a big fan of comfortable fashion. Always choose an outfit which you can wear for twenty four hours, effortlessly. You can very well wear your favorite pair of PJs, confidently and look super stylish.
Here are my top picks (after hours of research) for this summer. Get shopping, right now!
- Flared Denims : When Bebo wears something, you have to realize that it is comfortable and it is ‘the trend’. Honestly she is one diva who rocked the nation with her maternity fashion and she is continuing to do so, even now. Hats off to her stylist Tanya Ghavri for making her look as gorgeous as ever! The high waisted pair of denims is all you need this summer!
- Bare shoulders : Cut out shoulders, split sleeves or just the off shouldered ones. Dare to bare it?
- Metallic sneakers : It’s been two years but yet we have not been able to actually get over it. Metallic stacked heels or the platform sneakers are all you need to breeze through the summer months. And yes, do not forget you most favorite and the most versatile pair, the white sneakers!
- Layering : Layering is the key to a happy life. Just remember to keep the fabrics light. Stick to cotton and sheer fabrics and be the trendsetter!
- Go oversized : Oversized shirts, big tees and caps. Raid your partner’s closet right now! Don’t forget the vest! You can opt for kaftans too. They look super cool!
- Accesorize : Summer is the season when you should keep the make-up minimal but go huge on the accessories. Big dramatic glares, hats and scarves. Wear them all!
Stick to the basics and be the diva this year! Happy summer ladies!